► Turkish Airlines
► SunExpress (via OSM Aviation)
► Pegasus Airlines
► Pegasus Cadet Prog.
► DHMİ (ATC)
Special offers for customers from Turkey
Because of the economical situation in Turkey we can provide the popular SkyTest® products for EUR 49.90 only instead of EUR 79.90. You may purchase it with the reduced price through the following link:
If you have any questions regarding our products, please feel free to send us a quick message.
SkyTest® Partners in Turkey
Are you a Flight Training Organization and interested in becoming a SkyTest® Partner?
Learn more about SkyTest® CASE® and CATE®, our professional solutions for pilot aptitude training and screening.
More pilot jobs in Europe
- 2021-01-18 JetMagic: Cabin Crew (Boeing BBJ)
- 2021-01-17 Hyperion Aviation: Experienced Learjet 45 First Officer or Commander
- 2021-01-17 Hyperion Aviation: Hawker Beechjet 400 – Commander and First Officer
- 2021-01-17 Hyperion Aviation: Cessna C525, M2 - Commander and First Officer
- 2021-01-16 SkyUp Airlines: B737 First Officer
- 2021-01-16 Luxair: Copilot Boeing 737 - Seasonal
- 2021-01-16 Luxair: Copilot Q400 - Seasonal
- 2021-01-14 SkyUp Airlines: Flight Attendant
- 2021-01-13 Sky Express: A320neo Captains and First Officers
- 2021-01-13 Sky Express: Cabin Crew
Turkish Airlines to accept cadets up to 30
ISTANBUL - Turkish Airlines still has some spots to fill in its 2019 ab initio flight training programme. While some restrictions apply, the airline will accept applications from potential cadets up to the age of 30 years.
Turkish Airlines is looking for future First Officers. The airline invites Turkish citizen or blue card holders with certain qualifications to apply for flight school enrollment by August 30th 2019. Admission is subject to a successful participation in an evaluation process that includes an English test, health check, CRM test, job interview and an DLR pilot aptitude screening.