► Turkish Airlines
► SunExpress (via OSM Aviation)
► Pegasus Airlines
► Pegasus Cadet Prog.
► DHMİ (ATC)
Special offers for customers from Turkey
Because of the economical situation in Turkey we can provide the popular SkyTest® products for EUR 49.90 only instead of EUR 79.90. You may purchase it with the reduced price through the following link:
If you have any questions regarding our products, please feel free to send us a quick message.
SkyTest® Partners in Turkey
Are you a Flight Training Organization and interested in becoming a SkyTest® Partner?
Learn more about SkyTest® CASE® and CATE®, our professional solutions for pilot aptitude training and screening.
More pilot jobs in Europe
- 2021-09-17 A-Aviation: Captains and First Officers for Phenom 100
- 2021-09-16 Vliegopleiding.nl: Flight Instructor (FI)
- 2021-09-14 CityJet: CRJ 900 Type Rated Captains - Hold Pool
- 2021-09-14 Sky Express: Captain A320
- 2021-09-14 Sky Express: First Officer A320
- 2021-09-13 DHL Air Austria: Type Rating Examiner B757/767
- 2021-09-13 Atlas Air Service: Captain King Air 350
- 2021-09-09 Airjetsul Executive Aviation: C525 Captains
- 2021-09-08 2Excel Aviation: MEP Pilot (CAS/ISR)
- 2021-09-08 TAG Aviation: Corporate Jet Captain - Global 7500
Turkish Airlines to accept cadets up to 30
ISTANBUL - Turkish Airlines still has some spots to fill in its 2019 ab initio flight training programme. While some restrictions apply, the airline will accept applications from potential cadets up to the age of 30 years.
Turkish Airlines is looking for future First Officers. The airline invites Turkish citizen or blue card holders with certain qualifications to apply for flight school enrollment by August 30th 2019. Admission is subject to a successful participation in an evaluation process that includes an English test, health check, CRM test, job interview and an DLR pilot aptitude screening.
- Ryanair consolidates training ops in recruitment drive
- "Mental Arithmetic with Time" added to SkyTest® Preparation Software for IP-BQ
- Rotating Objects newly added to SkyTest® Preparation Software for IP-BQ
- Memorize Type of Aircraft added to SkyTest® Preparation Software for IP-BQ