► Turkish Airlines
► Pegasus Airlines
► Pegasus Cadet Prog.
► DHMİ (ATC)
Special offers for customers from Turkey
Because of the economical situation in Turkey we can provide the popular SkyTest® Preparation Software for DLR 1 Screening (BU/GU) for EUR 49.90 only instead of EUR 79.90. You can purchase it with the reduced price through the following link:
If you have any questions regarding our products, please feel free to send us a quick message.
SkyTest® Partners in Turkey
Are you a Flight Training Organization and interested in becoming a SkyTest® Partner?
Learn more about SkyTest® CASE® and CATE®, our professional solutions for pilot aptitude training and screening.
More pilot jobs in Europe
- 2019-08-21 Transavia: Type Rated/NTR B737 First Officer
- 2019-08-21 International Jet Management: First Officer for Cessna 525
- 2019-08-21 International Jet Management: Commander for Cessna 525
- 2019-08-21 Virgin Atlantic: Cabin Crew
- 2019-08-20 Aer Lingus: Ground Based Instructor (Cabin Crew)
- 2019-08-20 Nordica: Polish Speaking Cabin Crew
- 2019-08-19 Finnair: Cabin Crew
- 2019-08-17 Smartwings: B737 First Officer
- 2019-08-17 Smartwings: B737 Captain
- 2019-08-17 Exxaero: Captain Premier I
Turkish Airlines to accept cadets up to 30
ISTANBUL - Turkish Airlines still has some spots to fill in its 2019 ab initio flight training programme. While some restrictions apply, the airline will accept applications from potential cadets up to the age of 30 years.
Turkish Airlines is looking for future First Officers. The airline invites Turkish citizen or blue card holders with certain qualifications to apply for flight school enrollment by August 30th 2019. Admission is subject to a successful participation in an evaluation process that includes an English test, health check, CRM test, job interview and an DLR pilot aptitude screening.